Minorca Condos for Sale in New Smyrna Beach
→Let Broker Donna walk you thru the Minorca Community
Minorca Condos for Sale in New Smyrna Beach Florida
Minorca Condo New Smyrna Beach Florida
When the Lure of the Sea is Overwhelming, Waves tickle the shore as their lacy fingers curl bank towards the sea, beckoning, your name. Come to the Sea. Call Us, NSBHomes.com Lifestyle Experts to show you the New Smyrna Beach Lifestyle in Minorca.
New Smyrna Beach’s Minorca Community consist of 7 buildings situated on 55 acres and adjacent to the 220-Acre Smyrna Dunes State Park. Minorca is bordered on three sides by an unspoiled natrual environment, the Intracoastal Waterway (Indian River) to the west, Atlantic Ocean to the East and Ponce Inlet beyond 220 Acres Smyrna Dunes Park.
Florida’s famous Indian River is part of the longest barrier island complex in the nation and commands more than a third of the states east coast and boast more then 300 species of birds and 700 species of fish. Handsomely poised near the mouth of this great river, MINORCA CONDOS in NEW SMYRNA BEACH commands sweeping views of some of it’s most spectacular scenery. From billowy seagrass and rustling palm trees to Indie manatees and playful dolphins working their way to nearby Ponce Inlet
Minorca is Cream of the Crop in New Smyrna Beach
There are a variety of floor plans in the Minorca Community There are 3 Associations plus the Master Association.
The Dunes Association consist of two 9 story buildings.
- Capri and Andros Buildings have a total of 92 units.
- Capri building has the ONLY 4 Penthouses in Minorca
- These buildings are South East facing; more to the east than the south.
- A private pool and beach walk over for the Dunes Association
The Hammocks Association consist of two 9 story buildings.
- Salina and Karpathos Building with a total of 72 units.
- Saline building has a unique layout with 8 Santiago Floor plans with a total of 24 units
- A private pool
- These buildings are North East facing with incredible sweeping views of the 220-acre Smyrna Dunes Park. Some units have almost 360 degree sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, ICW, & Ponce Inlet.
The Palms Association consist of three 9 story buildings.
- Paros, Evissa and Mallorca buildings with a total of 144 units.
- These unique buildings have a combination of ocean and river views.
- They share the Minorca community pool.
- Square Footage range from 1450 of living to over 2600 square feet of living.
The Minorca Community is Top of it’s Class
The complex itself shows the pride of ownership of the people living there. There are not many rental units, generally about 25%. You can check with the HOA to get an exact figure at any given time. The HOA covers all the things you’d expect including property upkeep. The common areas are clean and safe as every entrance to the building requires keyed access. As we already mentioned, each unit has at least one parking space as well as onsite storage. Garbage, water and sewer are included in the HOA dues, with dues varying based on the size of the unit. They start at about $500/month and go up from there.
Living in Minorca
The community of Minorca rarely has a dull moment. An active beach scene as Ask our Lifestyle Experts why the Salina Building only has 3 units per floor. well as tons of amenities such as Beach & River Pavilions, Boardwalks, Casino Clubhouse, Eight- acre Conservation Preserve, Entry Lakes, Fitness Center & Spa, Gamin Lawn, Lush Natural Landscaping, Park like Setting Pedstrian Walkways, Riverside Boat Docks, Manned Gatehouse Entry, Swimming Pools, Tennis courts.
With Nature’s Bonus Amenities
- Atlantic Ocean
- Breath taking views and dunes
- Broad Natural Beaches
- Indian River
- 220-Acre Smyrna Dunes Park
- Near by fishing, water sports, museums, art centers, NASCAR, stock racing, shopping, dining, gold, boating and easy access to Central and South Florida arts and recreation. i
Would you like to know how much your Minorca Condo is Worth?
There are a number of sites on the internet that will give you ‘estimates’ for what your home will sell for. These sites use public records and usually some kind of algorithm to try to produce a value for your home. These sites also publicly state their ‘error rates’. That means they aren’t correct, they are simply an estimate based on incomplete date. We would love to do a free comparative market analysis.
Donna Concannon was born and raised in New Smyrna Beach. Her parents were instrumental in the developement and start up of the New Smyrna Beach Board of REALTORS. Over 30 years in the Real Estate business, Donna exceeds your expectations. 3860-235-8588