Christmas on Canal Street Nov. 27-28 2015
…the perfect way to begin your holiday shopping & decorating!
November 28th 9am-5pm
What a perfect way to explore Canal Street Boutiques. Enjoy a wide variety of beautiful gifts and holiday decor handcrafted by local artisans. Our merchants will welcome you into their shops for a look at the treasures available all year long on Canal Street. Support local charities and schools by purchasing their baked goods and other items. You can even bring the kids to visit Santa, see a mermaid, or ride The Party Train Express in our FUN ZONE.
- Shop Handcrafted Holiday Items from 90+ Local Vendors
- Music & Demonstrations (on Live Oak)
- Grab Lunch or a Snack: Local Restaurant or Street Fare
- Support Local Charities & Schools
- Unique Gifts for everyone on your list!
- Bring the Kids to the FUN ZONE:
- Ride The Party Train Express 11 am-2 pm
- Visit Santa 10 pm-3 pm
- Huge Bouncy Slide
- FREE Ice Cream to the 1st 240 Kids
- Marine Discovery Mermaid & Artifacts
- Face Painting & Balloon Animals
Fabulous shopping, live entertainment, children’s activities & Santa make the Coastal Market a great way to spend Thanksgiving Weekend – mark your calendars!
Girls Night Out Dec 3, 2015 5pm – 9 pm
What a great way to have fun with your sister, mother and best friend. Food and Wine Pairing, Photo Booth shots of your night out, discounts in boutiques and restaurants, music and dancing in the street.
$20 Ticket includes: Food and Wine Pairing